At Cincinnati Elite FC we talk about development relative to growth, improvement in tactical play, leadership, soccer IQ & skill set. Our objective is to make your young athlete a better player and individual. For many of them making the High School soccer team is the NEXT goal they can see. This can start at an early age with having neighbors, older sibs or just feeling the local vibe of Cincinnati’s High School sports. Cincinnati Elite FC’s youth development model prepares our children to play and excel in High School soccer.
The prep and development needs to begin early…prior to HS in a competitive training environment that stimulates higher demand for concentration & focus. The fun of play comes next once the young athletes can compete in pressure situations. Touch on the ball, creativity & individual player success will follow.
Tools that we supply for growth are different than others:
- Four (4) HS trainers that have obtained their USSF “A” License.
- Two College Coaches on staff.
- Established High School (and college) bound players in their daily training environment.
- Indoor and Outdoor winter program for retention & repetition.
- Strength, speed & explosion programs for continued dynamic training.
Just look at the proof above. We have talented players playing at dozens of schools around the area. By allowing each player to in our program to be challenged to develop at their own pace.